- Immediately stop implementing the bedroom tax.
- Stop all housing privatisation and council house sales.
- Renovate homes instead of handing them over to the private sector.
- Register private landlords to enforce rent controls to reduce rents, and decent standards, and deal with overcrowding.
- Use compulsory purchase orders to buy empty properties – there are a million empty homes in the UK.
- Nationalise the banks and house-building companies and introduce a programme of building hundreds of thousands of new council homes each year.
- Oppose all cuts and privatisation in the NHS.
- Fight the pernicious racism of UKIP and those in the main political parties who attempt to scapegoat immigrants as causing the ills of a failed capitalist system.
07428 778 286